Fans of the Harry Potter series will have much to squee over on Sunday night, as the franchise will be well represented at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
Star Emma Watson will be on-hand to present a montage of the Harry Potter films, which will take its’ final curtain call July 15 with the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. It is being reported that clips from the film will also debut during the live broadcast.
The first installment of the two-part finale, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, is nominated in the following categories:
- Best Movie
- Best Male Performance – Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
- Best Female Performance – Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)
- Best Kiss – Harry/Hermione horcrux scene
- Best Fight – Harry, Ron & Hermione vs. Dolohov & Rowle
- Best Villain – Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)