Luckily the CW gave us this unexpected little gem during the show:
WARNING: THERE BE SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT ON!!!
There are several new scenes featured in this footage; let’s break them down:
* The commercial begins with Voldemort’s whispery voice, making an ominous statement: “Harry Potter, I have seen your heart, and it is mine.”
* Voldemort casting a bolt of lightening towards the sky while standing on top on Dumbledore’s grave; according to a fan account of the early screening that was held in Chicago last month, this is the point at which DH Part I will end.
* An image of a Death Eater flying away from a house, which looks like it could be the Lovegood house, based on a scene that appears later in the spot
* Ron backing away from the image casted by the locket Horcrux; quick shot of the chase during the “7 Potters” scene; the trio after fleeing from the Burrow
* Shot of Harry, another scene during the air chase, and a house crumbling to the ground (again, possibly the Lovegood house)
* Flashes of scenes from previous featurettes: Voldemort, Harry, the Death Eater stopping the Hogwarts Express; Ron fleeing inside the Ministry of Magic, Harry and Hagrid during the “7 Potters” chase, Bellatrix waving her wand.
* A new scene showing Nagini going in for an attack at Malfoy Manor; possibly during the scene where Charity Burbage meets her death?
* Quick flashes of Harry, then Hermione; a burst of light, and then Harry again before cutting to the Harry Potter storyboard.
And yes, I’m bouncing around in my seat as I watch the video and type this blog post. November 19 can’t come soon enough for me!!